Why do you treat me like this
As if I am nothing
A piece of trash
To be thrown out
With the rest of the garbage
I did nothing to you
I did not hurt you
Or lie
I did not pretend
Or use
But you did
I did nothing
To deserve this
The way you treat me
I have been nice
I never yelled
Barely tried talking to you
Left you alone
And whoever yelled did so
Of their own accord
The only thing I did
Was write you a poem
That explained
My pain
And my thankfulness
I deserve respect
I am a human being
Who has done nothing to you
Not a piece of trash
That you can just throw out
If you ask me
Who the real trash here is
It is not me
It is you
You broke me
Completely destroying
My world
Not even caring
Acting like I am another piece
Of your trash
I hope in the future
You look back
And realize
I am the best trash
You will ever throw away
*Shoot For TheStars*
Monday, July 18, 2011
Trash
Posted by DarkJewel at Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment